Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    El Diablo
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,317 Times in 1,648 Posts

Please, this better not be any of you!

Dude has no idea how to drive an H1. That should not be hard for the driver to extract himself.

https://www.motor1.com/news/313574/w...r-free-hummer/

Mr. Beretta
    Thanks
    Canadian, eh!
    Reminds me of the old redneck saying; hold my beer and watch this.

Hoping the end of the video was the same as the end of Thelma and Louise....over the edge....end of story.
    Last edited by f5moab; 03-15-2019 at 05:50 PM.

All Terrain
    Thanks
    I am actually subscribed to Daily Driven Exotics on YouTube and saw this video when it came out. To give you guys some context these guys are not from the offroad road world, and know little about the mechanics, engineering, fabrication that comes along with it. They are actually into the Supercar world and the main premise on their channel is to go around saying "ooh" and "ah" at expensive supercars. Its still a good time on the channel, but they seem to know little about the technical side of cars and get all their modifications/servicing done at high dollar premiere auto shops.

They actually did a video about a year ago that was total cringe with a Hyper mall crawler jeep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs41lCF1B-s

They called it an "Its an impressive build" and "You can do anything with this" even though it had no winch, no d rings, 22in wheels on 35s, power coated everything and $15k Sound System.

But yeah these guys are really more focused social media marketing, selling their brand's merchandise, and entertaining their audience who I presume does have some what of a younger age demographic
    Last edited by Acer4LO; 03-15-2019 at 06:53 PM.
    2008 Hummer H3 Alpha Adventure + Luxury

Rancho 4in, 38x13.50x18 Toyo M/T on 18x9 Trail Ready Bead Locks, Road Armor Bumper, Smittybilt 10k, Gobi Stealth, RRO Sliders, Daystar 1" Body Lift, ARB snorkel, Runcool Hood Louvers, JKS front discos, Coverking Seat Covers, Schwarttzy Skid Plates + Leaf Mounts + Extended Shackles, Outfitter Design Tire Rods, Optima D34, Smittybilt Storage Drawer, 2" T-Bar Crank, HP Tuners Cobra 29 ltd, Dual 102" CB Whips

Parts List Updated 8/10/18

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acer4LO View Post
    They actually did a video about a year ago that was total cringe with a Hyper mall crawler jeep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs41lCF1B-s

They called it an "Its an impressive build" and "You can do anything with this" even though it had no winch, no d rings, 22in wheels on 35s, power coated everything and $15k Sound System.
    Subject of video..."JEEP NATION WOULD YOU SPEND $150K FOR THIS JEEP?" Would I be surprised if the answer is yes, that Jeep Nation would spend that much for this thing that still squeaks like a regular jeep? Had to scan through most of the video, couldn't watch them try and talk it up. The thing around the windshield of the jeep looks nasty IMO, not sure why one would do that.
    2006 H3 3.5L I5 Adventure / Luxury / De-chromed / Torsion lift / 35" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs / Bilstein 5100 shocks / Schwarttzy Skid Plates and High Clearance Leaf Spring Plates / Warrior rear shackles / Solid Axle GM Corporate 10 Bolt rear diff cover / 1" Daystar body lift / Custom Tube Doors x4 / AirDoc / AFE dry filter / OD Steering Rack Reinforcement Kit, Differential bushing kit, and Heavy Duty Tie-Rods / PCM of NC tune / Long Tru-Cool LPD trans cooler and thermal by pass / Snorkel

Street Tire
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alrock View Post
    Dude has no idea how to drive an H1. That should not be hard for the driver to extract himself.

https://www.motor1.com/news/313574/w...r-free-hummer/
    I thought the last video I watched from Acer4LO would've been hard to beat but these guys definitely take the gold! Gave me so much anxiety just watching their stupidity, especially their carelessness when winching and when they're shocked that they can't keep the mat/pad underneath the front wheel lol
    2006 H3 3.5L I5 Adventure / Luxury / De-chromed / Torsion lift / 35" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs / Bilstein 5100 shocks / Schwarttzy Skid Plates and High Clearance Leaf Spring Plates / Warrior rear shackles / Solid Axle GM Corporate 10 Bolt rear diff cover / 1" Daystar body lift / Custom Tube Doors x4 / AirDoc / AFE dry filter / OD Steering Rack Reinforcement Kit, Differential bushing kit, and Heavy Duty Tie-Rods / PCM of NC tune / Long Tru-Cool LPD trans cooler and thermal by pass / Snorkel

Low Profile
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlcHummer View Post
    I thought the last video I watched from Acer4LO would've been hard to beat but these guys definitely take the gold! Gave me so much anxiety just watching their stupidity, especially their carelessness when winching and when they're shocked that they can't keep the mat/pad underneath the front wheel lol
    So basically they wanted to document how stupid they were and show the whole world. Glad nobody got hurt but it is apparent that they learned absolutely nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Ha! So the driver of the hummer is a guy I met a few times, Damian. We used to live in the same small city. He is both a d bag and a nice guy at the same time but 100% knows nothing about offroad lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    2009 Hummer H3T Alpha
    4 Rancho Lift, 37x12.5x17 BFG A/Ts, Method "The Standard" rims, Magnuson Supercharger, Magnaflow exhaust, 50" LED light bar, Thor Parts rear bumper w/ swing out for full-sized spare, Hidden 9,500 lb Superwinch, Custom Sliders, Custom aluminum bed rack & matching roof rack

www.ministryofadventure.ca