• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Welcome to our newest vendor, Outfitter Design!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
After several years as a individual member of H4O we can welcome atvspeed4's company, Outfitter Design, to H4O as an official vendor. You'll see their room under Sponsors populated soon with their products. They have been proudly developing products and supporting H3s and H2s for several years now.

We're happy to have Outfitter Design and their products now presented on H4O for our forum members! Please help me welcome Outfitter Design to H4O.

Alex

atvspeed4

Thanks for the warm welcome! We are excited to keep helping members with troubleshooting and also bringing some new products to market soon. For difficult tech questions we are happy to be used as a resource. After building and troubleshooting so many h3s we have seen some crazy things.

Big2dabank

Would love to get my H2 up to you one of these days to work some magic.. She's in need of some love and the years and miles have weathered her, but I still love driving it everyday.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome and thank you for your continued loyal support of our rigs. I will be buying some stuff from you soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk