• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2019 Black Sheep shirts - available to order!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
PayPal was being weird and wouldn’t let me adjust the price on differing quantities

I sent over the money for

1 long sleeve XL
2 short sleeve XL
1 short sleeve Medium

Thanks Alex!

SlcHummer

:( the more of you that comment the more sad I get that I'm going to miss meeting this group and their rigs by hours as I arrive Friday (4/26) morning/afternoon. If there is any chance of a final meet up on Friday morning/afternoon before heading home please post details on this forum so I can to attend :).

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
:( the more of you that comment the more sad I get that I'm going to miss meeting this group and their rigs by hours as I arrive Friday (4/26) morning/afternoon. If there is any chance of a final meet up on Friday morning/afternoon before heading home please post details on this forum so I can to attend :).

We'll be there until Saturday morning. :cheers:

SlcHummer

We'll be there until Saturday morning. :cheers:

This just made me so happy :). I'll PM you my details and would love to meet up or even wheel Friday depending on your schedules and when we arrive. Should have about 4-5 jeeps/yota's and my H3, plus a handful of ATV and UTV's in the group I'll be arriving with.