• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2019 Black Sheep shirts - available to order!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The 2019 Moab Black Sheep shirt is READY to order!

$18 - men's short sleeve

When ordering, please include in the Paypal order the sizes and adjust the price accordingly (gotta do some math!)

The front will have the H4O logo on the breast. The back will be the design below and this military green is the shirt color. This design is Chris Paul climbing a ledge on Hell's Revenge with the Lasal Mountains in the background. Note the slightly revised Black Sheep logo. New stickers will be available in Moab as well.

Shirt: Prairie Green, short sleeve Printing is orange and silver or gray. Sizes: Small to 4XL

Price: $18 each, delivered to Moab. Ordering will close on Sunday, March 17. Ordering is limited to attendees (past and present).

Please indicate sizes and quantities when you order. If you forget to give size/quantity in the order just send me a PM.

i-wmnSPwm-X2.jpg

61MrdHmj4CL._UX466_.jpg

Last edited:

MilamJR

Ok I got a big decision to make. Love the shirt but the only way I can get it is go to Moab in April. My wife’s birthday is April 25th right in the middle of Black Sheep week. Love the shirt but love my wife more. Hopefully timing will work out better next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilamJR

We were there in May for Memorial Day weekend. She would like to go back but she made it clear not for her birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Added a note to the description - printing is going to be orange (of course) and silver or gray. Tough to tell from the pic, but it's not white.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Shirt update - apparently Military Green is sold out from a few suppliers, at least in key sizes. And there are no comparable colors that are available in Ladies, Long Sleeve or Tall. So I think we're going in this direction:

Prairie Dust color, men's cut short sleeve only. Sorry about this - somehow cool colors don't come in all shapes and sizes. Argh.
61MrdHmj4CL._UX466_.jpg

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Bump! I'd like to get the shirts into production in about a week. Please place and/or fund your orders if you want shirts. Thank you.