• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Rancho kit for sale!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
***SOLD***
Well here goes. Yes this is a genuine Rancho kit for sale. Before the SAS I was going to refurbish this one and do an SOA in the rear. I got it off of craigslist, was a take off from some h3, wrecked or being parted out, idk.

**THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KIT, FRONT HALF ONLY!!

(It does have the rear shocks and rear sway bar end links but that's it.)

It's missing pieces. What's included is what you can see in the pics

It has the knuckles and torsion bar relocaters, the crossmember, sway bar end links, the important pieces.

It's missing a bunch of bolts, bushings need to be replaced, diff drop brackets are missing(theres one there), skid plates, easy to fab parts.

You will need to source additional parts and refurbish the kit. I'd call this a builder kit.
The point is, the hard to find pieces are still there. I won't be offended if you dont want the shocks, they are pretty shot anyway.

Price $1500 PLUS SHIPPING (it's going to be $100 or so to ship ball park)
If ya'll want to bid on it here, be my guest

***SOLD***.

41yOURZ

3OvD7av
840361e6bf4b20e90e3e13217c29c36f.jpg
9998ee913245ba90a936fc7e24b8b3c5.jpg
9bb0815085572b0ac2b58c8f79c2ecfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: