• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

SoCal Meet-N-Greet - March 23rd - Lake Forest

cbetts

NERD!!!
Well, it has been a long time since the SoCal group got together for a meet-n-greet! Randy, a friend of Alex (Alrock) is allowing us to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Lake Forest.

23600 Rockfield Blvd, Lake Forest, CA 92630 :link:

Meet time will be at 11:00. Please respond on this thread if you plan on coming.

WILL BE ATTENDING
cbetts
zach
sonicstage
rascole
artkrime
Gustavo Romero (Facebook)
Marcos Magallon (Facebook)
Vay Duong

NOT ATTENDING
06 H3
Mr_Rich

MEH
Panzer07
nross33
portager

Last edited:

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Darn, I’d drive down but that weekend is the Ultra 4 race in Prairie city and I’ll be pit crew for a buddy racing.

Have fun!!!

Panzer07

Mark me as a maybe if I get the time to weld panzer I'll be there, work and rain has kept me from repairing panzer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mr_Rich

It's been a long time...still have my 3T and it's using a little more oil these days but still running well. The month of March I'll be occupied in moving but I'm supposed to be done by the 19th. I may be staying at a friend's cabin near Victorville so mark me down as a maybe.

artkrime

My H3T will be there.

vO1fx1a.jpg

Mr_Rich

I was looking forward to this GTG. Not gonna happen this go-round. Since I reached SS age my traveling funds are limited. The last couple years have been difficult and i'm in the process of down-sizing. Next weekend would've been a better chance for me. Oh well...

cbetts

NERD!!!
I was looking forward to this GTG. Not gonna happen this go-round. Since I reached SS age my traveling funds are limited. The last couple years have been difficult and i'm in the process of down-sizing. Next weekend would've been a better chance for me. Oh well...
Sorry to hear that. Maybe next time.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

Mr_Rich

Sorry to hear that. Maybe next time.

Sent from my Pokémon GO appliance using Tapatalk

When you originally posted this GTG my house sale was supposed to close and I'd be all moved and staying down south. The contingency got extended and the sale is still up in the air until at least mid-April.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Was a good day there. Been awhile since seeing some and met some new ones. [emoji106]. Talking with everyone, we definitely need to plan a trip soon