• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to the forum

Anchorism

Hi, My name is Justin. My wife and I own a 2006 Hummer H3 Adventure with many mods that I installed/did myself. We live in Southwest Colorado, so we really get to put the H3 to the test. (It has been stuck at the bottom of our driveway 3 times now but was able to self-recover) Up to this point I have installed a nice touchscreen stereo with OFFLINE maps/navigation, rear headrest dvd players for the kids, Baofeng UV5R ham radio with external antenna, Uniden mobile CB with external antenna, Muddygirl camo wrap on radio bezel, 50" LED Light bar, 33" Hankook Dynapro MT's, Torsion bar lift, Custom mudflaps, LED clearance lights in the grill, ARB front bumper with the fog light/turn signal option, and last but not least a Boar Offroad 10Klb winch with synthetic line. It hasn't taken me too long to get it to this point, and I plan on a few more changes to get it right where I want it. So far absolutely everything has been put to use, and put to the test. It has all held up extremely well. We have had it out to Moab, driven cross country with it, we take it to the lake quite often with kayaks, and live 12 miles down a dirt (snowpacked right now) road into the mountains. It has been a fun vehicle, and I look forward to more offroad trips this summer.

IMG_20181231_133628.jpg
IMG_20180712_134159.jpg
IMG_20180709_140841.jpg
IMG_20190101_162240.jpg

Anchorism

Yeah we measured 4ft of snow in our front yard yesterday afternoon with another 1-2 on the way for this weekend..... I usually love the snow but I'm beginning to get burned out....

KM4VVY

I confess I scrolled down immediately to see the photos after I read the words “installed many mods”! Welcome aboard! Folks here are nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro