• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist ARB bumper, Gobi rack, winch

Reloader

If that bumper was just a little more cheaper, I really need to put a winch on the T.
If you are interested in any or all of this I am driving to Denver on the 21st next week and would be able to bring it all to you.
That is if you are at Fort Carson.
Could also bring it to Moab this spring also.
If someone coming there wanted to buy it now and I can store it till then. We can put it on the trailer and bring it to ya there. Can help you install it too .

Last edited:

SolidusJ

Huge thanks to Reloader on helping this deal happen!!! Thank you so much!!!

20190224_165633.jpg

JPaul

Cool deal. Just emailed the guy this afternoon about it but looks like you went ahead and got it. How was it getting it on?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SolidusJ

Wow, you got that mounted fast!

Got it on Thursday night and it was installed on Friday!!!

Cool deal. Just emailed the guy this afternoon about it but looks like you went ahead and got it. How was it getting it on?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I did the job by myself, just needed help to throw it on the truck. Two parts that were a pain, installing the winch on the bumper. The lower bolts to be to be exact, and the other pain was the lights.

Had to make my harness which wasn't bad, what was kicking my behind was the room after the bumper was in place and trying not to get hit with hot solder. Thought I wasn't going to like having the remote box on top of the bumper, but I found a way to do it a little different from everyone else.

I'm happy with it!!!

SGT-Wright

The ARB looks very nice on your truck.... I have one too. The only issue I have is servicing the winch requires pulling the whole bumper off, and my winch quit working so...

clickclickboom

Thanks for posting. My parents happened to be out in Florence visiting my brother. Made a deal with the seller, and it got free freight back to Indiana.

2b24a497e04a2a6fb1d3d1130601c2c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk