• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS Gobi Ranger 6ft roof rack with ladder

phase9

Probationary Member
Gobi Ranger 6ft roof rack with ladder. Holds tire up to 38 inch. Great condition.

Includes all mounting hardware, roof rack and ladder. $950

I purchased from Gobi two years ago. They are made to order and take 3-4 months to get after order.

Willing to ship UPS freight but local pick up preferred.
Freight estimate around $200. Located in South Florida.

phase9

Probationary Member
Actual rack and ladder 9B6B1E15-E2F1-4CC6-AE86-21581B6EEE89.jpegmanufacturer pic61DB3792-6AC8-4B3B-AE3D-7D09942D53CC.pngbirdseye view37950355-D6EC-4BA8-97DC-B8BD56EDBB90.jpeg

phase9

Probationary Member
Did you order it in the last couple years? I feel like they had them stocked when they were more in demand. I was shocked how long it took, but I still think it was worth the wait. I sold the truck though so now it’s time for someone else to have it.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gobi makes great racks. I have tried to sell a couple of racks and they are difficult to sell unless you find someone close by. Shipping can be a best. The racks aren't that heavy but they take up a lot of room. Good luck with your sale.

phase9

Probationary Member
Gobi makes great racks. I have tried to sell a couple of racks and they are difficult to sell unless you find someone close by. Shipping can be a best. The racks aren't that heavy but they take up a lot of room. Good luck with your sale.
Thank you! Ups is running a special on freight (80% off) for your first shipment when you sign up for an account. Florida to Texas was $180ish which was a fraction of the cost compared to a regular freight company. Fingers crossed the right eyes see this rack.