• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

UPDATED! Group Buy - tomp low profile shock mounts

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
i-VscxbSp-xL.jpg

jphh20

Thank you for handling all of the details. Much appreciated!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomp

All plates were dropped back off at machine shop today. The owner was there and we spoke about what needed to be done. Expecting a quick turnaround. Thank you again for all of your patience.

tomp

Gents - the shop claims to have lost the revision 2 design during their recent move. Can someone please measure the exact width of a factory shock bushing using a Dial Caliper. I'm referring to the internal metal sleeve bushing in the center of the end of the shock, inside the rubber bushing at the bottom of the rear shock. Need to know how wide it is please? Thanks

tomp

Width, from left side of bushing to right side, the total length of the internal bushing that’s inside the rubber grommet

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I will measure the oem rear shock that was removed when Reloader installed my Rancho lift and will let you know tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tomp

Picked up 10 pair of revision 2 plates yesterday, still waiting on 11th pair. I'll start getting them shipped out this week.

tomp

Alright Gents - I have 10 pair of plates ready to ship. The 11th pair is still delayed. Alrock is traveling in MX so it's taking some time to confirm everything with him before shipping.

DFW Spartan

Picked up my set of low profile leaf spring shock mounts this morning. Thanks Tom! Now to carve out some time out of my schedule to install them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk