• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Sunroof brand question

Chimpy

Anyone else have this brand of sunroof? My H3 is an 06. The buttons light up red at night, kinda cool I guess. Doesn't seem this would be OEM, just curious.

Attachments

• CSRLE5265.JPG
    CSRLE5265.JPG
    686.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Chimpy

Good to know, thanks for the reply. I haven't had an opportunity to look inside another H3 to see the control panel for the sunroof.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
That does not look at all like a factory switch.
This is what a factory switch should look like, or from my memory should look like. Been many years since I had my 06 Hummer.
69645516.jpg

If this old memory serves me, Inalfa was the manufacture of the factory OEM sunroofs. If not Inalfa it could have been Webasto, but some old brain cell is telling me it was Inalfa

What was common at some dealers, was to have a sunroof installed before a vehicle was sold or at a customer's request. Many times they would try and have an OEM manufacture's location install an aftermarket version of the OEM sunroof. Since I had an 06 with a "factory" OEM sunroof I can say from memory the switch did not look like that. So my assumption would be it was installed by a dealer. NOTE: When I say dealer, I mean sent from the dealer to a sunroof shop; never actually heard of a dealer actually doing the install.

Also believe Inalfa no longer exists, they either went out of business, merged, or just changed their name.