• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Post Your HUMMER / Hummer Related Christmas Presents!

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
I know I am jumping the gun a little early here but I thought it would be cool to have a thread to post Hummer or Hummer related gifts everyone receives for Christmas. I know I am getting a couple coming and I know a friend got a couple already. Pictures are always nice :wink:.

MustangGirl666

I take it you were referring to me? :) I got Window Visors and ARB Winch Bull Bar.

402508_10151070315660707_651320706_21988910_525910955_n.jpg arbbumper.jpg

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Santa told me he was bringing my Hummer a new spare half shaft, spare tie rods (both ends) and tire chains for the snow run. Although if you count the pre Christmas gifts it recently got Hutchinson Beadlock wheels, Cooper STT 315/75R16 tires. O and Santa GM is replacing both anti-sway bar linkages (one at a time) and recently the right leaf spring.

benlaud87

Rancho lift gifted to me by myself. Seems to be the only way I get any gifts these days. Unless someone is nice enough to buy me a gift using my money. Usually my wife. Hopefully I'll have pictures of my lift installed tomorrow if all goes as planned. Ran into a few complications.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
As long as GM replaces the parts I break under warranty I'm not going to complain.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I got complete tie rods and ball joints for the front end, rear caliper, brake pads and brake lines , a halfshaft, and a bunch of misc. parts. I was very good to myself.:cheers:

machineguneddie

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
I got a K&N 63-3065 Air Charger kit. and will be ordering a PCM tune in a couple of weeks while I'm off recuperating from shoulder surgery (wont be able to drive so it will be a perfect time to send the chip in)

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Well I got that is HUMMER related.....
OEM All Weather Front & Rear Floor Mats from my Grandmother
OEM All Weather Cargo Mat from my Aunt
Coverking Ballistic Front & Rear Seat Covers from my Father (won't be here until the around the first of the year)
HUMMER H3 MOAB Concept SEMA info card from my Brother
Digital Tire Tread Depth Guard from my Mother
Mechanix Wear Gloves for my recovery kit from my Mother

Thats it so far for Hummer related gifts but I got a bunch of DVD's, Cash, Gift Cards, Cloths, etc. I have another Christmas party next weekend for my mothers side, hoping to get one more HUMMER related gift from my other Grandmother :wink:.

Last edited:

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
It came! It came! It came! It came! The gobi rack is here!!!! Its in my garage! I hope to do the install in the next couple of days. Its the ranger rack with spare and sunroof opening.

Sent via Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I got an Ipod to hook up to my iSimple iPod adapter, a very cool H4O long-sleeve T and an ARB tire repair kit.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
It came! It came! It came! It came! The gobi rack is here!!!! Its in my garage! I hope to do the install in the next couple of days. Its the ranger rack with spare and sunroof opening.

Sent via Tapatalk

Merry xmas! you will love the rack...I got that last year for xmas and was stoked! You running 2 spares or 1?

benlaud87

congrats on the rack, I hope to get one sometime soon.

My dog got a new sweater, he doesnt look too happy about it though.
photo.jpg