• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New to forum, will be needing some help as I find issues.

Hardware

Thanks for the ad. Just purchased a 2007 H3
Alpha. The previous owner has done many upgrades if you can call them that, and I am now finding cut wires, engine light came on, etc. Have cleared codes, cleaned AMFS, gonna see if light comes back on. Heat not blowing warm says could be thermostat.

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Welcome to H4O. Somewhere there's a typo as Alphas came out in 08. So, assuming you have eight cylinders and not five, you likely have an 08.

RamRod

If the heat is turned on and the fan is working then the lack of hot air blowing might also be low engine coolant

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

Welcome

Welcome to H4O. Somewhere there's a typo as Alphas came out in 08. So, assuming you have eight cylinders and not five, you likely have an 08.

Maybe the previous owner threw an Alpha badge on his 07, does that not count? ;)

Btw, welcome to the forums :)

Last edited:

Hardware

I have done the research on the Alpha and found out for myself they came out in 08. I have the 3.7 liter 5 cyl. Has chip in it. The PO has added many adds, LED conversions, entry and remote start (not working), rims tires, new stereo, but afraid he has cut away at some wires and may have done some damage. I am now check fuses, going to pull alarm, remote start out. Going to be a process.
Will need some guidance. Appears lumbar pumps not working, fuse looks good but may go ahead and replace. Any advice? How do I post photos?

Cyouincourt007

Pavement Prince
F96263FD-97A9-44B9-8653-FF49BA0B54B1.jpeg5D3BF4E8-CDE8-4591-A0C3-137D728ED6A7.jpeg

To upload pics click square indicated then select “from computer”
to upload from phone smart tab or actual computer you have pics saved on. Once you’ve selected the picture then click upload files which is below “choose file”
hope that helps.

crwalkerasla

Welcome to the forum from Corinth, MS. Oh the joys of used vehicles. Dad always said that you were buying someone else's problems. Maybe someday I'll listen to that advice.