• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2019 Black Sheep Week - April 21

MilamJR

If my wife’s birthday was not Thursday I would be heading towards Moab. So I get to stay married and get an extra year to prepare the H2. Be safe, have fun and hopefully I will see everyone there next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LagunaH1

09a398ce850f6f73e175d4568171d89e.jpg

Jeep is loaded, trailer hooked up!

LagunaH1

Truck, trailer and jeep are set. Munchies for the trip is set. Gotta put some clothes in a suitcase. Then, tomorrow: Load up and head on out! :hans:

JPaul

Finally have everything packed and ready to go. I should have put my burrito in the oven to heat up sooner.

Also had a bit of a delay when I discovered the grease fitting on my passenger lower ball joint had the nipple stripped out on it. Not sure how or when that happened, seems like I would have noticed it when I did everything last year. Either way, I had an extra fitting and fortunately was able to get the rest of the fitting out of the ball joint without needing to remove the axle.

Once my burrito is hot I am going to head down, should be at Neo's around 6:30pm.

If you bring three spare axles, that means you won't break any, right? :giggle:

MilamJR

Finally have everything packed and ready to go. I should have put my burrito in the oven to heat up sooner.

Also had a bit of a delay when I discovered the grease fitting on my passenger lower ball joint had the nipple stripped out on it. Not sure how or when that happened, seems like I would have noticed it when I did everything last year. Either way, I had an extra fitting and fortunately was able to get the rest of the fitting out of the ball joint without needing to remove the axle.

Once my burrito is hot I am going to head down, should be at Neo's around 6:30pm.

Axels are like umbrellas? If you bring an umbrella it won’t rain but if you don’t bring it you will get soaked.

Neo

Badfish
right on man, set up wherever you want. i'll be over in the morning. if anyone says anything, just tell them Steve said it was cool and i'll be over on Sunday. if you need to call me it's 435-259-6222. should be there between 9 and 10 see you in the morning :)

jakesz28

Where am I supposed to park my 40' camper now??

Oh wait...

a4f2be8b921d26c5a75a94929440dd6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I left you enough room. My truck only has 167" wheelbase and a 24' trailer. Although I left it right in the center. LOL. Found a hill to use and that was easier than using the ramps.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Is everyone getting breakfast before coming to the outpost?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hopefully! Typically when we leave the Outpost we don't have any stops before we reach the trail. Fuel yourself and your ride before our meeting time, please. We should have time today to air down at the trailhead.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

IMG_2130.jpg

PSA! Mount up your under belly skids! Figured this picture should help encourage those who might be on the fence about buying some. These are the Schwarttzy skid plates which I highly recommend. They were not a direct bolt on for my 06 H3 and required some drilling of the plates and cross members to mount but still worth it!