• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2019 Black Sheep Week - April 21

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Awesome! Added you in. Let us know details of when you'll be arriving, where you'll be staying, etc. We can help with lodging recommendations.

High Five H2

I was just going to show up and figure it out when I got there. Do some freeloading, etc.

Jk I won’t do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
So where is the morning gathering place and evening fire ring?
I don't know - that's the question of they day. Got to work on that. Evening gathering may end up being our condo, as it's sort of migrated to that over the past couple of years. Morning spot, I dunno. Any recommendations?

BTW, great signature photos!

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
I don't know - that's the question of they day. Got to work on that. Evening gathering may end up being our condo, as it's sort of migrated to that over the past couple of years. Morning spot, I dunno. Any recommendations?

Left and right photos are the Tetons two years ago just before Christmas. It was cold; 24 below, but gave me the frozen fog (some call it hoar frost), the center is the Sawtooth range just south of Stanley ID.

Sent you a PM with an idea.

Neo

Badfish

i think we should use my property. there won't be a restroom, that's the biggest problem i see. Tina has a trailer so maybe we can have it there by then. we can do a campfire, we'll have to make a new pit and people can camp if they want to rough it.

Steve

JPaul

i think we should use my property. there won't be a restroom, that's the biggest problem i see. Tina has a trailer so maybe we can have it there by then. we can do a campfire, we'll have to make a new pit and people can camp if they want to rough it.

Steve
Just don't let the fire get too big, they might be a bit gun shy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Well...."maybe" I'll have to consider a trip. Haven't been there in two years. I guess it depends on when the snow melts. Have no side panels on my trailer sent them in for repair in October. Time will tell. Been thinking of meeting up with some friends over in the San Rafael swell.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I might make it. A lot depends on whether the T is Moab ready.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RamRod

Out of curiosity is anyone going this year that would be interested in a snugtop canopy for an H3T?

Here is what I am thinking:

-I mount the Snugtop for one last time
-When we get there we load it onto someone else's truck
- I drive home without it

The shipping has been the biggest deal breaker for everyone... thought the Moab express could help me convince the wife that I should go!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Any pics and how much for canopy? Be great to meet and see you in Moab nonetheless.

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
LMAO! That's the last new Rancho lift kit in the US and those leaf springs are the only heavy duty prototypes Rancho ever made. I can't wait. Thank you Reloader.

My project is in your most capable hands. The T should make it to your place 2 weeks from today. Tatton drive shaft is being shipped directly to your place.