• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTS ‘09 H3T Alpha with Adventure Package, Rancho Lift & Supercharger by Magnuson

RamRod

Hey ya’ll

I thought I would post this up here first.

It has come time to sell my H3T after 5.5 years of ownership.

I figured I would give you all first crack at it before posting it on the usual sites just to see if there is a good home that this beauty could go to on the forum.

Most of you know the majority of the details but here is a recap of the major ones:

2009 H3T Alpha Adventure package
Rancho lift
Magnuson Supercharger
103,xxx miles
Two tone white and black paint
Hidden winch - 10,000lb Superwinch with Factor 55 thimble and Fairlead
Extended shackles
New trans with 100kms on it
New rad with 100kms
160 amp alternator (stock is 140)
Sliders
Custom Rancho compatible engine skid
Thor parts skid plate on OEM tcase UCP
37” KO2’s on 17 Method Standard wheels (maybe 7000 miles on them)
Thor parts rear bumper with custom tire carrier and two jerry cab holder (comes with 2 sceptic military jerry cans)
Snug top canopy or bed rack (your choice)
All spare parts will be included with the sale

Things of note:
Paint is not perfect as there are small stone chips in the grill and other small pinstripes you would expect on a 9 yr old truck
Currently the check engine light is on and that is because the fuel pump control module is bypassed - I decided after getting a replacement not to put it on as the part has a design flaw and would only be a matter of time before water got into it again and caused more issue. That said if this bothered the buyer then it could be fixed upon a deposit being received.

Please feel free to ask questions

296b4674670b50c835f53ba4e1c82dc8.png

$30,000

Acer4LO

Dam if I had the money, I would buy it right now full asking price, but it don't :gaah:. Lol some big ideas for my build that is gonna be $$$

RamRod

Thanks guys, I know I will regret it one day.... but time to try something different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamRod

No, it’s in USD.

I am Not really interested in parting out the blower (or the lift for that matter)

Panzer07

30k it isn't bad at all considering all the add ons... man wish u would sell it later I would seriously consider it...I saw this same truck on sale an a walk thru video from the dealer tears ago...guessing before u pick it up. Loved everything in it but I had already got my Panzer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RamRod

Open to legit offers before I throw this to the wolves of Craigslist or bring a trailer

RamRod

No longer for sale!

Decided to keep it and take this platform to the next level.... more to come on that on my build thread

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

This is awesome! Glad you kept it. I'm 6ish months away from looking for another H3/H3T but have been keeping my eye out on the market and yours I felt was definitely one of the better options out there. Although to be honest I was worried about the super charger and trans issues. Anyway, not my worry any more lol and am looking forward to your build thread!