Welcome to the H4O - HUMMER 4x4 Off Road.
    Brush raked
    Thanks

H3 Solid Axle parts for sale

I have a D44 passenger drop axle and components for a solid axle build for sale

Yukon Gears 5.13 gears for D44 part#YG-D44-513 *new* $200 plus shipping

Yukon Gears D44 master rebuild kit part#YK D44 *new* $190 shipping included

Brackets for spring over rear axle build $100 shipping included

D44 passenger drop axle from a 1975 Chevy truck. Includes the H3 compatible ABS 6 lug hubs from Thorparts, new wheel bearings and seals, ARB air locker, and flat top knuckle. Axle currently has 4.09 gearing. Also included are the coil mount, control arm mount, shock mounts, and adjustable coil bucket brackets from Thorparts. The axle is currently located in Washington, the hubs and shock/coil brackets have not been installed. $1200 plus shipping

pm with any questions or pic requests.
    2009 Hummer H3 Championship Edition, 6 speed auto , 35" Discoverer STT Pro, powdercoated oem wheels, Black Widow dual exhaust, Bilstein 5160's front, 5100's rear, Safari Snorkel, Projector Headlights, LED Fog Lights, remote start, blacked out trim, oem rock sliders, Knight Metal Works Expedition roof rack with 4 6x9 KC's, 2 mounted ammo boxes, hi-lift mount, and tie downs, Knight Metal Works Undercarriage protection, Tomp low profile rear leaf spring plates

a.k.a. "The Jackal"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,127 Posts
    What’s going on?! Selling the roof rack, the axle, an H3?
    Squeaky3: 06 H3 ALPHA D70 front/Eaton HO72 rear 5.13 gears, custom crossmember for long arms, lockers, 4:1 T-case, v8 swap, hybrid cage, Warn 12k Custom bumpers....do it all vehicle

"H3 front axles are like drunk cheerleaders....just use em until they get mouthy...then toss em and get another." -anonymous

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 06 H3 For This Useful Post:

H3slate (08-28-2018)

Brush raked
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 H3 View Post
    What’s going on?! Selling the roof rack, the axle, an H3?
    Well, yes I am. Roof rack and front bumper have already sold, actually sold it to a guy who is driving my original 06 H3. Was pretty cool to see my old truck again and to know that the rack and bumper were going to be on it.

I purchased an 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 diesel in June and haven't looked back. Already have 7,500 miles on it and really love this truck. My H3 was a great truck and I really enjoyed the perks of the Championship edition over my 06, but I am ready to see where my adventures take me in the ZR2.
    2009 Hummer H3 Championship Edition, 6 speed auto , 35" Discoverer STT Pro, powdercoated oem wheels, Black Widow dual exhaust, Bilstein 5160's front, 5100's rear, Safari Snorkel, Projector Headlights, LED Fog Lights, remote start, blacked out trim, oem rock sliders, Knight Metal Works Expedition roof rack with 4 6x9 KC's, 2 mounted ammo boxes, hi-lift mount, and tie downs, Knight Metal Works Undercarriage protection, Tomp low profile rear leaf spring plates

NERD!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H3slate View Post
    Well, yes I am. Roof rack and front bumper have already sold, actually sold it to a guy who is driving my original 06 H3. Was pretty cool to see my old truck again and to know that the rack and bumper were going to be on it.

I purchased an 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 diesel in June and haven't looked back. Already have 7,500 miles on it and really love this truck. My H3 was a great truck and I really enjoyed the perks of the Championship edition over my 06, but I am ready to see where my adventures take me in the ZR2.
    I really liked your first rig, but I may be a little biased . . .

I hope you post your Colorado adventures here. I would like to see how it does. I have been tempted to replace Ol' Bessie but I can't find anything that I want. I really like the wheelbase of the H3 along with the manual transmission. With 110K hard miles, I need to make a decision soon. Right now I am leaning towards a powertrain rebuild.

Then again, there is a 72 K-5 for sale in my neighborhood . . . .
    2006 Hummer H3 / Adventure / 5 Speed / No Bling
    2013 Kia Soul+
    2017 Honda HR-V

My mod list:
    My build thread:

Bogger
    Thanks
    PM sent.
    2006 H3 Adventure & modified Rancho with SOA

Brush raked
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rascole View Post
    PM sent.
    Hey, tried to pm you but your inbox is full. The axle is in Monroe, WA, the hubs and mounting brackets are at my house in Portland, OR. I can get the box of parts up to Monroe on Monday if your friend can pick up the axle and box of parts from Monroe. Let me know through pm, then we can connect through phone or email.

Erik

Brush raked
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cbetts View Post
    I really liked your first rig, but I may be a little biased . . .

I hope you post your Colorado adventures here. I would like to see how it does. I have been tempted to replace Ol' Bessie but I can't find anything that I want. I really like the wheelbase of the H3 along with the manual transmission. With 110K hard miles, I need to make a decision soon. Right now I am leaning towards a powertrain rebuild.

Then again, there is a 72 K-5 for sale in my neighborhood . . . .
    I was surprised that I found something that could replace the H3 myself. Scarsman has an 2017 ZR2 and we have been on a few wheeling adventures together with his new truck and my H3. His ZR2 would go anywhere mine would, and it made it look easy. With the Duramax Diesel it climbs anything and does it at low rpm so no wheel spin. Obviously it would benefit from bigger tires, but i have been very impressed with his truck.

I purchased mine in June, then went on a 3,700 mile road trip. It was amazing, very comfortable ride, smooth consistent power, nice additional features compared to the H3 (good backup camera, good cruise control, front and rear locker, useful info in the dash led screen, and twice the fuel range of the H3. I averaged 23 mpg on my road trip, and was able to drive 400+ miles between fill ups.

The ZR2 is a longer wheelbase which takes some getting used to, but low end torque of the diesel, front and rear lockers, and hill decent control make up for the wheelbase. Even though it is rated at 187 hp, it has plenty of get up and go and will easily pass vehicles at any speed. It is an adjustment to driving a truck, but I do like the added cargo area in the bed, and plenty of options for storage and accessories.

Name:  20180710_132109.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  380.5 KB

Bogger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H3slate View Post
    Hey, tried to pm you but your inbox is full. The axle is in Monroe, WA, the hubs and mounting brackets are at my house in Portland, OR. I can get the box of parts up to Monroe on Monday if your friend can pick up the axle and box of parts from Monroe. Let me know through pm, then we can connect through phone or email.

Erik
    Inbox has been cleaned up.

Super Swamper
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,755 Times in 965 Posts

H3 Solid Axle parts for sale

Hate to be a pessimist but, you might want to hang on to that SAS. After all...your new Colorado still has the same ole H3 front suspension design (with even more power put thru it). That SAS kit should fit it nicely. Keep the stock 4.10 gearing for the diesel.

Bogger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4speedfunk View Post
    Hate to be a pessimist but, you might want to hang on to that SAS. After all...your new Colorado still has the same ole H3 front suspension design (with even more power put thru it). That SAS kit should fit it nicely. Keep the stock 4.10 gearing for the diesel.
    I would agree, but the baby Duramax can make 450 lb/ft of torque with a simple tune. D60 would be the logical step I think.

a.k.a. "The Jackal"

Thanks
    Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,127 Posts
    If I remember correctly I did some research on the diff. I thought the R&P is actually smaller then the H3!
    Squeaky3: 06 H3 ALPHA D70 front/Eaton HO72 rear 5.13 gears, custom crossmember for long arms, lockers, 4:1 T-case, v8 swap, hybrid cage, Warn 12k Custom bumpers....do it all vehicle

"H3 front axles are like drunk cheerleaders....just use em until they get mouthy...then toss em and get another." -anonymous

Mud Terrain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 H3 View Post
    If I remember correctly I did some research on the diff. I thought the R&P is actually smaller then the H3!
    When we got under the truck it looks like the exact same housing as the h3/ 1st gen Colorado but driver drop and obviously has passenger side axle disconnect but it's actually the Dana M200 ifs diff which I think has around an 7 7/8" ring gear. Still has the POS pinion bushing too but different size. Real disappointed especially since it does not have at least an iron diff.

Sorry to clutter your sale thread feel free to delete!
    Last edited by atvspeed4; 08-31-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    Current:

2006 Red H3 Adventure/ luxury- 37" iroks, HD tierods, steering rack kit, custom front IFS HP Dana 44 diff with Yukon zip locker, Np241 manual T-case, 6.0L VVT/ 6L90 swap

2006 Black H3 Adventure/ Luxury 5 speed manual- HD diff bushings 37" Centennial Trail hogs

2008 Black H3 Alpha- HD tierods, steering rack kit, Custom HD lower control arm bushing kit, custom front IFS HP Dana 44 diff with truetrac

2007 Black H3 Luxury- 1.25" bodylift, elocker, 4:1 t-case, steering rack kit, custom front IFS HP Dana 50 diff with truetrac, 37" bfg km2, H3x 18" wheels

2009 Black H3T base

2008 White H3 Adventure

I think we might have too many of these things now...