• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Can you spot the camouflaged Cayenne?

ludevick

c1c23395c6178ed3727b6d6c1e5b0432.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ludevick

Not bad, and those Cayennes are pretty inexpensive for older ones.

I agree, first modern Porsche I’ve seen that looks like it would be fun farther off the pavement. My old mechanic picked up an older v8 with a manual, thing was pretty sweet. Personally wouldn’t want to be stuck with those maintenance costs.

SlcHummer

Welcome to the club :(. I recently had to have a cracked exhaust manifold replaced and 3 broken bolts extracted. Was pricey but had a local shop do it since I do not have a tools, knowledge, or secondary vehicle to have tried it as a project. By next year the H3 shouldn't be my daily and I'll hopefully be able to to more of my own repairs. I find it relaxing working on my my truck...that is assuming everything goes right lol

ludevick

Luckily the guy at my local shop said the bolts looked surprisingly good but that part of the manifold was worn about 3/4 of the way through right by the head. At least it seems like a common problem and not just bad luck.

RamRod

I say good on them for doing something different

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
I've seen Cayennes and Touregs on mild trails but ones that required the use of the transfer case that the 1st gens had. Here's a Toureg in Sedona
Sedona%20August%2022nd%2C%202009%20049-M.jpg

atvspeed4

I just read an article about the first gen Touareg on fourwheeler and I had no idea they were that capable. Learned something new today hahah
Some of the really rare v10 diesels had factory front and rear lockers. I wanted to pick one up but can't find one anywhere