• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Gauging interest on market lights

lc7404

Hi guys seeing if any interest in the OEM market lights all 3 section lens are not cracked and have the screw caps? The guy that I bought my h3 had never installed.
I'm having problems uploading pictures. I will email them to you if asked with a paper showing the date you requested so you know it's real. I'm located in Columbus ohio. If you are local. I'm going away for the 4th so might not get back till Thursday. Happy Hoildays everyone

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The pictures need to be smaller than 1mb to upload. If you can resize them you should be able to upload them without issue. Or host them on a photo site and link to them from here.