• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

2006 Hummer H3 AWD Custom Build Custom Lifted 4" w/ 35" Tires 20" Wheels Navigation S

Jayson DK

Up for sale today is a one of a kind, custom modified inside and out, Shadow Green Metallic 4" lifted 2006 Hummer H3 AWD. Out of the 30 or so vehicles I've had over the years, I have poured my heart and soul into this one, and not only is it my favorite, but it is the vehicle I've kept the longest. No expense was spared in the build of this Hummer H3, and I am only selling as I bought a new Ford Raptor pickup to tow my new boat. The late model high performance shop I own did a complete tear down and rebuild on the entire driveline, repainted the body, strengthened the frame, did the performance and lift modifications, and finished it off with an awesome navigation audio system that is stealth mounted inside all the factory housings, including the subwoofer. It has a clean, cleer, original 2nd owner accident free title and spotless carfax as well.

If you've been looking for Hummer H3's, you know all the problems that come with them, and so do I. From the troublesome faulty 3.5L 5 Cylinder to the leaking sunroofs, security and body control issues, and more, this H3 has had them all corrected and runs and drives with not a single issue for the next 100,000 miles.

I bought this Hummer H3 from a customer of mine when the oil pump went out and the engine failed, with the intention of tearing the entire vehicle apart and creating the best looking, perfect driving custom Hummer H3 out there. January of 2017, when the vehicle had 177k miles on it, we started this custom build, with no expense spared. We took the entire driveline out (engine, transmission, front and rear axles, transfer case, etc) and sent the block out to be re-manufactured. We installed all new components from the pistons up, rebuilt the transmission, transfer case, and front and rear ends. A custom cold air intake was installed to help the vehicle breath. We used the updating timing kit that fixes the issues on these 3.5Ls. The body was stripped down and repainted the factory original Shadow Green Metallic, and the frame was strengthened to accept the additional weight and stress of the 35" tires on 20" wheels, as well as a 3" Suspension Lift, and 1" body lift. The grill was stripped and custom painted to color match the vehicle, the bumpers and trim were painted black. Custom headlights, side markers, turn signals, tail lights and fog lights were created and added, with high powered LEDs in all figures and assemblies. The tail lights and side markers were tinted, as were the side and rear windows at 15%, and the windshield at 50% tint. Custom emblem overlays were created in black and machined to match the wheels, which are new KMC Rockstar's in Black and Machined, with BF Goodrich 35x12.5x20 All Terrain T/A tires. A color matched spare tire cover encompasses the rear.

We pulled all the electronics, body control, engine computer, ignition key and immobilizer, security system, and wiring, and replaced them with all new updated components. We removed the factory sun roof, dash, and drains, and custom created new drain tubes that cannot get clogged (BIG problem with Hummer H3s.) We replaced ALL the factory hoses and lines, added a custom 3" Suspension Lift, 1" body lift, control arms, tie rods, sway bar end links, bushings, Bilstein 5100 struts all the way around, and nearly all suspension components including custom bump stops to accommodate for the lift.

The interior contains the gorgeous matching Shadow Green door panels and seats. We custom stitched a leather center console lid with green stitching, painted the gaudy chrome trim on the shifter and radio faceplate Graphite Shadow, and retained all the OEM onstar features and controls. A Joying Android Radio provides GPS Waze, Spotify, and a clear signal to the Rockford Fosgate amps, a 600.4 for the Rockford Component 1675 2 ways and tweeters in the front doors and a pillars and Rockford 1675S 3 ways in the back doors. A Rockford Fosgate 600.1 Powers the Kicker Comp-X 300w RMS shallow 8" woofer, which was Polyfilled and located in the stock monsoon subwoofer box. A reverse camera was added, as was a 2 way Viper 2 mile remote start system, and 2 new ignition keys to match all the new electronics. All lights were upgraded to LEDs, including inside lights.

All and all, this Hummer H3 looks amazing, is tastefully modified, and a joy to drive. There are no check engine or warning lights, no corners were cut, and my own shop did all the modifications. There is not a speck of rust anywhere on it, the engine and all components sound great, and every single option and feature works with no issues. It was a pleasure to build and enjoy for nearly the last 2 years, but now it is time to move on to our next project, which means you get to save the thousands of dollars in labor and custom parts I've endured on this build. I've put 11,000 miles on it during this period, which means nearly all components only have 11,000 miles. There is 188k miles on the body currently. It would literally cost you twice the asking price to build anything comparable - but that's what goes with the life of a car guy and a shop owner. I have every single picture cataloging nearly every step of this build of all the mentioned items above, which I will happily provide to the next buyer.

I would trust this vehicle to drive clear across the United States, but I would also be happy to pick you up from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) or ship the vehicle to you using one of our vehicle transporters! I get great rates on shipping through my company, and pass them along to the customer. I have sold many vehicles on eBay and have 100% positive feedback and satisfied customers! Call us with any questions or if you'd like to buy - 614-522-9626!

Additional pictures showing every aspect of the vehicle, as well as the new driveline and motor going in, as well as some pictures from our build records:

humvee

From what I can see, its a 1" body lift and 1.5" shackles.
Do you have images of the suspension?

Last edited: