• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

MOAB - October 2018

napalmsticks

Anyone thinking about doing a MOAB trip this fall? I'm flirting with the idea of going out there over Columbus day weekend. Specifically, 4-8 October.

JPaul

Don't think I'll be able to make it down, still working out some kinks from the rebuild on the engine and now I have to start working on paying everything back off, especially after getting my parents new tires and some other work done on their Suburban.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SlcHummer

I should be there Columbus day weekend with a mix of jeepers, toyoda's, atv's and utv's. I'll be the only hummer in my group and would like a friendly face ;)

ajk150

Hey all, blast from the past here. I'll be out in the end of October with a few jeeps and a raptor from the East. Doesn't look like I'll be seeing anyone, but you never know who you'll run into until you run into them... Alex :giggle:.

napalmsticks

I should be there Columbus day weekend with a mix of jeepers, toyoda's, atv's and utv's. I'll be the only hummer in my group and would like a friendly face ;)

Sounds good. I will shoot you my number a week or two before Columbus day weekend. I think we are planning to get there Thursday afternoon and leave Monday morning over Columbus day weekend.

napalmsticks

Well Moab was awesome! Did Hell's Revenge dry and Top of the World in the rain. Almost flopped the H3 in a huge pothole coming over a crest just before the hot tubs on Hell's Revenge. I was told that my rear passenger side bumper was well over 5 feet in the air before getting strapped.:) Looking forward to spring so I can make another trip out!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Woohoo, glad you had a lot of fun in Moab! 3 wheeling a Hummer is the best way to wheel a Hummer.

backcountryislife

If by chance anyone is game, I’m headed out next weekend, and have a spare bedroom. I just got 37’s and 3” on a 15 JKUR I picked up, and after 2 yrs without a rig we’re headed for our first real wheeling trip with it!

gonna be weird going to Moab and not stopping to Visit Neo.