• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Craigslist Hummer H3 OEM Roof Marker Lamps 19166038 in Chicago area

Traxx

It's too bad these people can't take the extra 5 minutes to unplug the connector instead of cutting the wire.

Acer4LO

It's too bad these people can't take the extra 5 minutes to unplug the connector instead of cutting the wire.

Wait where is the plug? Is it that connector under the fuse box? I have gotten a pair of marker lights for my truck and OEM offroad lights for my friend waysub and didn't think to ask.

Traxx

Yep, plugs in under fuse box. People always seem to have a difficult time reinstalling it properly. I suppose you could just tie into one of the front markers but I don't know if that circuit was designed to carry the additional 5 bulb load.

Acer4LO

Yep, plugs in under fuse box. People always seem to have a difficult time reinstalling it properly. I suppose you could just tie into one of the front markers but I don't know if that circuit was designed to carry the additional 5 bulb load.

Thats what I thought. To be honest there is not a lot of info about that harness. The only reason I knew about it was because of the four wheeler network article I read a while ago. I will archive it here just in case.

129_0810_09_z+2008_hummer_h3_alpha_accessory_installs_project_trail_hugger+bussed_electrical_cen.jpg

http://www.fourwheeler.com/project-...y-installs-project-trail-hugger/photo-16.html

"One of the cool things about this kit is that it comes with a factory eight-way connector that plugs into the Bussed Electrical Center (BEC) so no cutting or splicing isrequired. The only other connection that needs to be made is a ground connection. The wires are routed under the A-pillar trim to complete this easy installation."

Traxx

There are two connector spots under there, one for the off road or roof lamp package the other smaller one is for the marker lamps.