• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

So I still need a front bumper... Haha

Happy Hummer

Here is the old thread.

http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?12840-Front-plastic-bumper-anyone-I-screwed-up

Here is the Carnage....

IMG_20180505_155618.jpg

IMG_20180505_155638.jpg

IMG_20180505_155628.jpg

It destroyed the filler honeycomb piece, smashed and cracked the interior support and mangled the metal support.
It pushed the plastic cr@p back well over an inch and bent the fog light support. Dope!
Now to get some kind sole close to Milwaukee WI to meet me midway or that lives close enough who has a front bumper in decent shape free :mock: or at least cheapo... Lol!

Traxx

I just threw a couple away at the dump. They cost too much to ship anywhere.

Acer4LO

Lol why didn't I see this before? I actually have a front bumper. I am down in the western burbs of chicago. Bought it off of Woodtick when he convinced me to buy all his h3 stuff. I don't have many pics of the stuff, but here are a few. Not sure if the filler part is there, but it might. I would have to look. Let me know if you are interested.

i-BcgTD9S-L.jpg
IMG_3064.jpg

Happy Hummer

awalsh,
Wow! thank you I'll check my porch for the kind delivery of my new custom bumper from you lol!
I've actually looked at a lot of em but they are all so bulky, heavy and bulbous from what I've seen.

Thor parts newest bumper is sleeker and more refined, which I like but the budget just wont stretch that far this season. Trying to pay the house off.
I looked at ARB's and i like it but $2k for a front bumper minimum whew!

awalsh

awalsh,
Wow! thank you I'll check my porch for the kind delivery of my new custom bumper from you lol!
I've actually looked at a lot of em but they are all so bulky, heavy and bulbous from what I've seen.

Thor parts newest bumper is sleeker and more refined, which I like but the budget just wont stretch that far this season. Trying to pay the house off.
I looked at ARB's and i like it but $2k for a front bumper minimum whew!

No I was saying make your own custom bumper haha I know a few people that have gone this route after doing the daystar lift bc of the hideous gap it leaves. A friend of mine made a thorparts imitation bumper/winch mount with a bull bar that looks pretty good. With some fab skills and a good imagination you could make one for the same price as the cheap plastic would be shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Hummer

I appreciate the pictures and your time. I'm still searching for someone with a decent front bumper that would like to donate it to a new home for free or cheapo.

BG1911

I have one. As someone said earlier. Shipping is expensive. I have used Greyhound before for odd sized item. Was about half the price as UPS or FED EX. I would let it go for cheap. In good condition with a couple of small scrapes. Replaced it about 4 years ago and it just takes up room in the garage. There web site is down, but send me your zip code and I wll check. I can take some pics if you are interested.

BG1911

I called Greyhound because i am still getting web site down error messages. $78 to ship from Mesa, AZ to Milwakee, WI. Milwakee was the closest location to 53402 that I could find. I gave them approx dim of 72x16x12 and a weight of 20 lbs. May change once I figure out how to package it up. See the pictures. Only 2 scratches/gouges on it. Let me knowif you need additional pictures. I was thinking $75. If you are interested, send me an IM with your phone number so we can work out the details.
IMG_2758.JPGIMG_2759.JPGIMG_2760.JPGIMG_2761.JPGIMG_2762.JPGIMG_2763.JPGIMG_2764.JPG

Happy Hummer

Sorry lol that's just the skin.... I want to get the whole thing. All the fixings so to speak. Mine has a bunch of cr@p broken and no in structure.