• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Mega h3 part out!!! Everything must go!

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
You need parts, I got them!
Cat will be out of the bag soon enough. I have elected to go the SAS route, which means everything I have that is IFS related is up for grabs. I am willing to ship, on your dime. Local pickup works as well, I can easily drive a couple hours or so outside of Indianapolis to meet you as well.
This will be updated as stuff is added/sold.

OEM parts have 30k miles on them unless otherwise stated

You Pay Shipping

• OEM chrome side steps -$70
• OEM subwoofer good condition -$50
• OEM upper control arms - $88
• OEM lower control arms - $140
• Alpha torsion bars $140
• OEM knuckles $140
• Steering rack w/tie rods, plus 1 spare tie-rod $105
• ADV shocks front and rear $105
• Front driveshaft $88
• Also have a broken front driveshaft, needs a new CV (this is from my previous h3)
• OEM Front sway bar and end links $53
• Chrome door handles in ok condition, have 4, $35

If you want the upper control arms, lower, and the knuckles with hubs all together, ill let them go as a total package for $350 for both sides.

NLHwftI.jpg

NBZV0My.jpg

Side steps
RgtAXVW.jpg

Sub woofer
s8w7FfN.jpg

Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I'll take the TD extended bump stops if you're willing to ship to 85701. Thankyou.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Bump, still have some stuff laying around.

Also have a hard shell tire cover in white, fits a 33inch tire. Along with a black 32 inch spare tire cover.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TonkaToy

Hopefully you didn't toss it, lol. Is the grill in near perfect condition? Mine in really good condition except for one place where about a 2" x 1/2" flaked off and its starting to ripple in another place. Let me know what you have and how much plus shipping to Ut. Thanks

JPaul

Hopefully you didn't toss it, lol. Is the grill in near perfect condition? Mine in really good condition except for one place where about a 2" x 1/2" flaked off and its starting to ripple in another place. Let me know what you have and how much plus shipping to Ut. Thanks

If you get the grill from him and want to sell your old one I'll buy it, provided all the mounting points are still intact (at least the four bolt points, the outer clips, ehh). I don't care much about looks and would probably refinish it anyway. Mine is barely holding on now after hitting a deer. :)

TonkaToy

If you get the grill from him and want to sell your old one I'll buy it, provided all the mounting points are still intact (at least the four bolt points, the outer clips, ehh). I don't care much about looks and would probably refinish it anyway. Mine is barely holding on now after hitting a deer. :)

Sure! Bummer about hitting a deer, I fear that around here as well.