• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Spark plugs for a SC 6.0?

BlownH2

Probationary Member
Hello all, I just purchased a 62xxx mile 2003 h2 with a side mount whipple supercharger, I was curious to see what everyone else with a supercharged H2 is running for plugs and the gap size. I've looked high and low and can't find a solid answer. Thank you in advance

fastedmoe

Hello all, I just purchased a 62xxx mile 2003 h2 with a side mount whipple supercharger, I was curious to see what everyone else with a supercharged H2 is running for plugs and the gap size. I've looked high and low and can't find a solid answer. Thank you in advance

Her is something for you I also have a 03 H2 supercharged.
http://www.superchargersonline.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=27
54a4452777563f8f24cda3e5212bd98f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakesz28

NGK plugs are very common in any performance application. But if anyone tells you a TR6 or a TR7 do not listen. Those are extended tip plugs and run several hundred degrees warmer. A NGK BR6ef or BR7ef would be suitable depending on use and power gained.

TonkaTank93

How are yall's deuces holding up after being charged? I've toyed with the idea but I was wondering if I should beef up the rest of the drivetrain (Transmission, drive shafts, axles, etc) and steering components first.