• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Moab2018

XPLR7

Probationary Member
Hello, Greg here just joined H40, I have an 09 H3 on 35" Schwarttzy skids and spring mounts,arb winch bumper and outfitter designs diff. Mounts the rest is stock, been wheeling sw CO mostly lately, interested in the moab bshs event would like to make it over for a few days. Any more info would be appreciated.

rascole

Hello, Greg here just joined H40, I have an 09 H3 on 35" Schwarttzy skids and spring mounts,arb winch bumper and outfitter designs diff. Mounts the rest is stock, been wheeling sw CO mostly lately, interested in the moab bshs event would like to make it over for a few days. Any more info would be appreciated.
Welcome, check the "Rockies" page and all the info is there. Look forward to meeting up.

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot

Were always looking for new victims:giggle:

Last edited:

MilamJR

I am going to be in Moab Memorial Day weekend to enjoy the trails. Anyone else going to be hitting the trails then?