• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from San Diego

elripster

Hi all, my name is Frank and I'm new to this forum but not to Hummers or off roading. We have an 09 h3 Adventure and an 85 Land Cruiser. We bought the Hummer while living in IL the last few years. We met a lot of great people wheeling the Hummer in Michigan and IL and hope to meet a lot more out here. My son is just turning one and needs to get out on the trail.

I like wheeling, surfing, and playing music.

323759_10150326923938215_682033214_8140538_391344790_o.jpg

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Welcome to H4O. There is a good-sized contingent of friendly and active CALI HUMMER owners here that love to wheel. You're in the right place. I'm sure that they will be checking in soon.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are a lot of us about an hour North of you in Orange County. Welcome to SoCal and H4O. Things are likely to be a little slow through the holidays but we should start hitting the trails not long after the new year starts.

delta88

Taint Licker
San Diego is my home town! I grew up in Mira Mesa and move out to the North East back in 1993. I REALLY miss surfing in the Pacific and seeing your picture brings back warm memories.

Portager

■ ☼▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ☼■
Welcome to H4O from Orange County CA. We do monthly trips but you just missed Anza Borrego last Saturday. We'll be doing a snow run in January in Big Bear, not that you need any more snow.

I have a friend that is interested in getting a Land Cruiser. How does it compare to the H3?

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Welcome to H4O! It's always nice to see a familiar username. You'll like it here.

M

MUTAINT

Hey Frank, I was wondering what happened to you! When did you move to the darkside (CA)? Please post up some pix of the Cruiser Project and of course your awsome H3! Maybe some day we can wheel together again, meet in between in Moab sometime?

Please say Hello to your lovely wife, the Little Man and your wheeling pooch!

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
welcome aboard! Hopefully we get to meet on the trail one day and talk in person, I still remember that long explanation on H3 suspensions...and suspensions in general, you know your stuff!

cbetts

NERD!!!
Welcome from the South Bay! Glad you came over and reacquainted yourself. We have a snow run planned for January but nothing solid for the rest of the year. Keep an eye on the West forum for future runs.

Zach

Mall Crawler
Welcome to H4O from Orange County. Hopefully we will see you out on the trail soon. :cheers:

elripster

Welcome from the South Bay! Glad you came over and reacquainted yourself. We have a snow run planned for January but nothing solid for the rest of the year. Keep an eye on the West forum for future runs.

I'm hoping to make that snow run. Snow wheeling is a blast.

Frank

Can007

U have a cruiser, an H3 adv package and u live in San Diego,... Great Oden's beard, Some guys have all the luck. Welcome aboard...

elripster

U have a cruiser, an H3 adv package and u live in San Diego,... Great Oden's beard, Some guys have all the luck. Welcome aboard...

Much thanks and Merry Christmas. The Cruiser has not been much fun as of late. I'm trying to finish up a "bolt in" engine swap from an 80 series into my 60 series. 5 months later I'm almost done having spent WAY more than this was supposed to cost. But... that's part of being a cruiserhead as they say.

Frank

Pappibri

Welcome... I guess I wont be seeing you around in Michigan.. Well maybe we will cross trails one day.. Enjoy life, and your Hummer