• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Help Needed - P0191 - Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor

amrg

Recently I had my truck checked due to some electrical issues and it turned out that the during the conversion the previous electrician took some short cuts with the wiring. I was battling a continous MAF sensor code, a once in a while Reduced Power msg due to a TPS code and last an errorneous ECT reading (would read 0 when its 70 outside and temp would fluctuate 50* depending on what angle my truck is at)

So the new guy decided we need to redo alot of the wiring harness and insulate all the wiring esp the ones going down the engine and near the exhaust down pipes.
All was good except he missed the Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor and somehow duing the work the wiring was pulled in a way it was on the exhaust down pipe and the wires burnt. We had the wires fixed but Now I got a P0191 code and Im not getting a 5v signal in one of the wires.

I am trying to figure out the corresponding pins for that sensor at the PCM but none of the H3 wiring diagrams list it. I can only find the one at the tank but not the fuel rail (no mention to it). I looked at cadillac cts-v diagrams and tbss and no mention either. The cadillac does have the sensor too so I know its there. This is for an E67 ecu too!

fd2d7351ed341831ad559c571d625acb.jpg

The sensor im referring to is no.14 in this diagram

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

amrg

I don't know! That parts diagram I have here is a print out from the local dealer. Next step for me is to open up the entire harness loom to find out where it goes!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk