• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

h3 headlights

RamRod

There's were once some good options out there, one guy used to make the brackets to put leds in place of factory but fell off the forums. Something like this may appeal especially to rid yourself of halogens if that's the goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lights he used are also no longer available (they are but they are not worth for the $200 price tag they are asking for with the China Cheapo's that they are)
I used his bracket design over the weekend to make these (not to thread jack) and I certainly like the look
b46699a217339730931048172c8f4c19.jpg
98db058435ee4dc5a477f053d92df237.jpg
c082de73ec888706db276b3406df6a22.jpg

awalsh

The lights he used are also no longer available (they are but they are not worth for the $200 price tag they are asking for with the China Cheapo's that they are)
I used his bracket design over the weekend to make these (not to thread jack) and I certainly like the look
b46699a217339730931048172c8f4c19.jpg
98db058435ee4dc5a477f053d92df237.jpg
c082de73ec888706db276b3406df6a22.jpg

Yes looks great, I already ditched my old housings and brackets due to them being broken and just bolted some leds into the hard plastic on the bumper, but this looks much better. Have been thinking about changing the look especially since my pods yellowed and are all filled with condensation
d1206edc03df4b06e52a20a6a7311684.jpg

Of course this could be an option for some but a more oem look like yours looks much better imo

amrg

Those lights?

Last I checked the LEDs were no longer available for sale. One of the lights gets some condensation inside it after a pressure wash but it clears up later.

I went with those as my fog light lens were broken from rocks smashing into them and I took the oppurtunity to upgrade. So far better than HIDs in terms of reliability and same output (had HIDs in fogs before)
cb6bb3590458a3a61e711cb8489fb9cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

amrg

Yes looks great, I already ditched my old housings and brackets due to them being broken and just bolted some leds into the hard plastic on the bumper, but this looks much better. Have been thinking about changing the look especially since my pods yellowed and are all filled with condensation
d1206edc03df4b06e52a20a6a7311684.jpg

Of course this could be an option for some but a more oem look like yours looks much better imo

Bump for a nice truck!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hummer68

My solution

I guess this project died. :(

I guess so :no: but after waiting so long, this weekend what I did was
cut the lens off of the original fog lights, then glued the new LED ones to the original housings. Then I popped them back into the oem mounting bracket and bolted it back it. looks bad ass!!!!