• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Oops I did it again

Glenn

Got me another H3 since my other got totaled. http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12713
It's a 08 Alpha with lux and off road package. I figured if I was gonna get another I wanted an alpha, but had to have off-road package, was really looking for an 09 with front and rear lockers, but couldn't find any close enough to me, apparently there are not just a whole lot of alpha offraods out there for sale, at least not very close to me. Plus it has the "super ultra rare no longer produced" roof lights on it, i figure that earns it a spot on the H3 national historical registry, lol. I love the way the roof marker lights look at night.
6ad28abd9450c6bb9d53e4a08775ded2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nickwood166

Got me another H3 since my other got totaled. http://www.hummer4x4offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12713
It's a 08 Alpha with lux and off road package. I figured if I was gonna get another I wanted an alpha, but had to have off-road package, was really looking for an 09 with front and rear lockers, but couldn't find any close enough to me, apparently there are not just a whole lot of alpha offraods out there for sale, at least not very close to me. Plus it has the "super ultra rare no longer produced" roof lights on it, i figure that earns it a spot on the H3 national historical registry, lol. I love the way the roof marker lights look at night.
6ad28abd9450c6bb9d53e4a08775ded2.jpg

Nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Acer4LO

I wanted an alpha, but had to have off-road package, was really looking for an 09 with front and rear lockers, but couldn't find any close enough to me, apparently there are not just a whole lot of alpha offraods out there for sale, at least not very close to me.

I have seen this one CL before. From what I remember the deal was pretty good. 2009s and 2010s are really hard to come by since GM only made 5.4k H3s that year compared to 20k the previous year. Then trying to trying to find one that is an alpha that has the ADV package is pretty tough. Nice find!

Acer4LO

If you don't mind me asking what's a good price for an alpha?

I would say that most are in the 12k to 20k range. Honestly depends on a few different factors such as mileage and features. From my experience you can get the best deals from private sellers. If you are looking to buy one to wheel with, I would try to find something custom/a build that someone has tastefully done. This makes it harder for them to sell and you have more wiggle room on the price, plus you get more parts!