• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2018 Black Sheep Week Moab - April 1 - 7

Woodtick

We will be heading out of Flagstaff Sat around 9am. If anyone needs anything let me know. There are a bunch of auto parts stores, Harbor Freight, Tractor supply,ect within a few miles from our hotel. You can text me at 630 417-4826 . I’ve already hit Harbor Freight because I forgot my air down tool back home.:gaah:

JPaul

I almost forgot that I need to throw together a carrying case for my ARB twin since I don't have my electrical all done up yet. I'll be making a stop at Harbor Freight myself today to find a toolbox to use.

JPaul

Picked up the trailer today after work, i have it half loaded. Im going to try to leave work at noon tomorrow so that I can have enough time to finish packing everything up and head out before it gets too late. With how insane work has been lately, I need all the time away that I can get.

I still need to finish up the air compressor box, just need some longer metric bolts to attach it to the inside of the box and then it should be good to go. I'm going to get my battery terminals on tonight, as well as the CB. I wanted to rebuild those spare axles, but I'm just out of time. I'll bring the two that aren't leaky (just a bit stiff at the outer CV) and call it good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kurt

You guys have a great trip.

I was almost going to make it but moms got to go in for a procedure on Monday and recover for a bit, so I'll be sticking around home and probably head out to Las vegas the following weekend. Original plan was to bring the folks next week then go home via vegas but it looks like it's not going to happen.

speedy

Sir Welds a Lot
:horns::woot::dance:klinkBetter pack the shorts
IMG_3203.PNG

bebe

We'll miss you Kurt!

Well, 20 minutes away from signing off the work computer and finishing up the packing. Will be out of here by 5AM, hope to see you before dinner time :)

LagunaH1

DONE working :-D
Tomorrow: Load Jeep on trailer, then start the drive

Will probably stop around St. George or Cedar city tomorrow night.

ETA Moab: Sunday afternoon

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Departing in 7.33 hours. Meeting Woodtick at 0900 and then will arrive in Moab between 1700 and 1900. Reloader, Jeri and Jason should precede us by an hour or so.

JPaul

We rolled in to Neo's around 11:20pm, got the trailer all setup and the girls to bed by 12:30am. Im exhausted but glad to be here. I'm terrified of what im going to have waiting for me at work when this is all over though....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

rascole

All packed up and ready to head to early tomorrow morning @ 4AM, puts us in Moab @ 3PM. Used to seeing the 3 packed for the desert, it looks almost naked, almost 400 pounds less.
20180331_094507 (1280x720).jpg

jakesz28

The wife wants us to make it back to Moab but for some reason the company I work for keeps scheduling work on Easter. Last year I missed it do to working in Singapore. This year we were planning on coming even though I did not announce it, but a job came up in China.
I want to get back the and have some fun again.

Have fun and be safe.