• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2018 Black Sheep Week Moab - April 1 - 7

JPaul

Made it back home OK, got the trailer unpacked and cleaned out and back over to my friends house, still have to unpack the Alpha and get it washed. Girls are cleaned up and about ready for bed. Still have to go pick up the wife from the airport and then get cleaned up myself.

The trip was good, the girls had a great time and it was good to see you all again. Hopefully next year I can take the full week off instead of just being there the first couple days everyone is in town.

Woodtick

Great meeting everyone. Just a few scratches. We made it home safe. Next time, we will make a week of it. ED2106FA-52B4-41AB-AF0F-5E48690AF156.jpeg123E91E2-3BAB-4E71-9A15-98A25B1245C0.jpg

LagunaH1

Boy does time fly. Trailer is hooked up, Jeep is loaded on to trailer. Leaving tomorrow morning.

Thanks, everyone, for a great week. I’m already looking forward to next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LagunaH1

Home. Jeep unloaded and parked.

Such a great week with old and new friends. Thanks everyone for coming out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rascole

What a great trip. Little Rascole and I would like to thank to everyone for making it a memorable week. We're in Phoenix for a short weekend and will be home tomorrow, just going through some videos and will post soon.

Acer4LO

What a great trip. Little Rascole and I would like to thank to everyone for making it a memorable week. We're in Phoenix for a short weekend and will be home tomorrow, just going through some videos and will post soon.

Can't wait to see some vids! Someone has already uploaded one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3B8mTzNp4

Rascole really cool skid plate idea! Looks supper easy to do a oil change!

Neo

Badfish
it was a great run this year, heading back to Colorado today. just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed up and looking forward to seeing you in the fall. Rollin with the Banned and the Damned ;)

jakesz28

it was a great run this year, heading back to Colorado today. just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed up and looking forward to seeing you in the fall. Rollin with the Banned and the Damned ;)

Did you move to Colorado? Any dates on the fall outing?