• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

I stepped into something

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
So there is no easy way to say it and before rumors will start flying around I come clean.

About a month ago I had an opportunity to get a Heep. I decided to take this opportunity and find out what all the fuss is about and got this
8d03f153fec3afcc5f51d11e7932939e.jpg

593231c260aee85e9bf0499f99a66b9d.jpg

But then while visiting ORE to check out a little Jeep I got sucked in by dark forces

5303585cc4757462dc1c4717ffdc8e3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
It's a SEMA build so $$ were spent by someone else.
I am not saying it's free but not as expensive as it seems

Look up "spicy chicken"

RamRod

Sorry just looks like another jeep to me....but there is a reason they are so popular, the setup /combo just plain works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Just like every build, it's not what outside that count. People who know spend there money on what's is nesesary. This truck has a lot of new stuff that came out recently and may not be on the public market yet. If person is not familiar with advances in industry they may miss some stuff.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just like every build, it's not what outside that count. People who know spend there money on what's is nesesary. This truck has a lot of new stuff that came out recently and may not be on the public market yet. If person is not familiar with advances in industry they may miss some stuff.

So how did he get his wife to let go of this one so quickly?

RamRod

That's exactly what I was meaning, I can't tell what sets this apart from the rest, I wasn't knockin'.

Want to share with us what makes this unit unique?

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Pro rock XD 60/80
1550 outers
Square roll-cage
New PSC box, so no ram-assist required
All of the shelf ORE parts

Other stuff that I don't remember now

Mel has SEMA obligations with it next week and I'll be picking it up after he is s done.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Spicy chicken is a cool rig, the XD-60 is interesting, I saw the video on it and dynatrac marketed it like it so unique. They literally copied the super duty 60 that could be had for ~$500. 1550 u joints and 72 WMS, just like the super duty Dana 60. Dynatrac didn't reinvent the wheel on that, they copied it with their own touches.

Last edited:

Mb30sdl

Hamster that pokes Bears
Well it's hard to reinvent the wheel
XD is an upgrade to their ProRock 60- shaved/stronger housing, military grade aluminum outers (16lbs lighter) and 1.5 times bigger that 60 with bigger ball joint to run bigger tires , 1550 u-joint that can turn 50*

So in evolutionary terms is a big step for Dynatrack