• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

New from western Washington

hello everyone, new to the forum as well as the H3 craze. Not new to off-road or building/fixing. I just got a new to me 06 H3 base model. Came with 35s, the lights that don't work yay, HID head lights, red top optima, and a sony stereo with 3 blown speakers lol. Over all I really like my new toy and have big but slow plans for it. Well any ways it's good to be here and hope my pictures show up.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 259
Yea they're easy reapairs, just waiting to get it back from the dealership, the deal was to fix the check engine light and the installation of new BFGs. Got it back to see the light was still on, the front tire was flat, ABS light on and the obvious low tire pressure light So just waiting to get it back. Wouldn't mind waiting for the repairers if it weren't for the fact the loaner they gave me is a car! It's deer season and I'm not sure they would appreciate me taking back on some old logging roads!

Acer4LO

Very nice! I've seen that one before! I believe that is a 5 speed manual with like 140k miles. Lol I think I have seen every h3 on sale in the us market

crwalkerasla

Welcome from Corinth MS to another 06H3 owner. Went through many of the same issues. Pioneer DVD stereo w/ blown factory speakers. Been a labor of love.