• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Gunner I think you need to get your eyes and ears checked.

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
I was driving back to Dallas the other day on George Bush goal way when I see a familiar H3 coming up behind me. I am in my work truck which has my name and phone number on the back and sides of the truck. The name ifs about 4 feet long and my buddy Gunner pulls up beside me. He does not acknowledge me so I honk my horn a lot and he is oblivious . So I get behind him and honk the horn again. I guess driving a billboard down the road is not good enough for an old guy. Gunner hope to see you soon I think we live pretty close now. Lol

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
I would avoid that Gunner at all cost. He just got released after serving time for crimes against nature! [emoji32]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Good one Gunner now I know you need glasses. Matco does not look anything like Harbor Freight .

And wow if you did recognize me and ignored me what a buddy.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude, you have been off grid for 3+ years....I am not sure I would recognize you if you were sitting in my living room.

For all I know, you went and had a "Jenner" done on yourself.

Oh hell, I don't even want to think of what that would look like.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
What the hell..........I am driving down the road minding my own damn business and the next thing I know,

not only do I have a thread started about me by some alleged ****ing tranny.....I also have T-Bag, I mean Twinmill

calling me a douche by way of criticizing 3Hummers spelling. Mighty bold for man who named himself after a

Hotwheels car. Jumpin Jeebus on a pogo stick.

:)