• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2008 h3

woflie

Hi guys. Would like some comments on picture and value of this H3. Possible purchase Image.jpg Well, that didn't turn out to great. Anyway, 2008 adventure, Cloth, 31's, Nitto, chrome brush, roof. Needs a good clean up. 60,000+ miles. Looks like it's been leveled. All in all, pretty nice truck. No Nav for whatever that's worth. Roof marker lights. No price listed. Dark grey. It's worth????

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Nice looking H3, That looks to be leveled a teeny bit high - if so, be prepared to invest in some new front end parts, most notably a steering rack or tie rods. That looks like a pavement princess, which of course is just what you want when buying used.

woflie

Me too. if it is, it's coming out pretty fast. I drove it and just parked it there and took the picture.

Traxx

Check the accident history, the rear door looks off a smidge in the photo. I would also deduct a small amount unless they have the oem wheels to go with it as well.

rascole

Are you sure it is an Adventure model? They came with 33's not 31"s unless the previous owner tried to save $40 and buy smaller tires. One picture is hard to judge so more is needed, the center console should have the locker button. But I do love the dark grey, Boulder Grey is what it is called I think.

Enter Hummer

interesting, outside of the explosive release of freon when I drilled a hole in the condenser - mine works awesome. Just to be clear, don't drill holes in your condenser.... :gaah:
No mine works good too. I just look at it as a ticking time bomb of "fixing to not be working". I dont know, something in my brain is hardwired to just not like it :giggle:

woflie

Are you sure it is an Adventure model? They came with 33's not 31"s unless the previous owner tried to save $40 and buy smaller tires. One picture is hard to judge so more is needed, the center console should have the locker button. But I do love the dark grey, Boulder Grey is what it is called I think.
Actually this truck is listed on the Auto Check report as an H3 Adventure/base/H3X/Luxury model. One owner, no accidents or issues.