• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

West Virginia Wheelers?

H3TDave

I wouldn't say I'm much of a wheeler but I'm about 2 hours south of buckhannon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

H3TDave

A buddy of mine went to up around Canaan Valley/ Parsons it looked like a good time.

Bowser-II

It looks like your about three or four hours away from me, or so. I've been going to George Washington forest recently with some folks from Virginia. Good camping and fun trails. It would be cool to have you along.

I'm told there is lots of good wheeling and trails out further in WV but I don't know any of it. Is Hatfield and Mccoy still closed to truck's? I'd be up for a weekend run later in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H3TDave

I've seen hummers all over the state but most are being drove by old women and are bone stock.

cream151

Probationary Member
Hey guys, looks like this thread's been quiet for awhile. Another West Virginian here though, I'm up north in the Wheeling area. Could be interested in a weekend run later this summer. I'll keep an eye on the regional board.

Bowser-II

While I'm in Western MD I'd for sure be up to any trips you want to do.

Have any of you WV good folks been to the portion of the Hatfield and McCoy trail that opened to trucks in the last year or so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk