• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Goof Ball at Forest Service

Enter Hummer

A month or so ago I was SICK of Forest service not opening any perfectly good roads. Hadn't snowed or rained in weeks and all of the roads were closed. So I decided to go try one out for the heck of it. Showed up and to my suprise...

THE ROAD WAS FINALLY OPEN :)

I was so happy, so we went in and putted along the road, enjoying the views. We ran into Forest Service, also putting along the road, so we waved and went on our way. I joked with my brother, "He opened the road to check it out then he'll lock us in"

We came back to the entrence no more than 30 min later and saw this...

Image 35.jpg

Thats us on the OTHER side of a locked gate :whaa:

It was pretty cool being the first ones on the new road! I dont know why he left the gate open if he was just checking it, and then NOT tell us when we drove past him on the trail but whatever. We called and they gave us the code (which im not supposed to tell) and we went on our way!

Last edited:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Haha, that's funny. I was worried this was going to be a story of saying FU to the Forest Service and driving occurred on a closed road. Glad it was a good story - and that road looks nice and dry!