• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What are all Washinton State people up to!? May 20-21st

RamRod

Hey guys!

I might be making a trip over to the Bellingham area two weekends from now and was wondering if any Hummer guys want to get together?!

I am open to some light wheeling, exploring some logging etc. (my ankle is pretty messed up still so I don't want to push it too hard).

I will be likely camping somewhere in the RTT for two nights (we get the 22nd off as a sat holiday)

If your from the area and cant make it out that weekend I would still love to get some suggestions on places to go, things to do!

RamRod

That has me thinking... I might just delay my trio and come for the NWOverland Rally instead!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

RamRod

Bought a ticket!

I think I will head out Thursday evening inbthe ferry and roll in late Thursday night, when do you plan on being there?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

taylorblake831

When is the nwoverland rally? I haven't really been doing much to my truck it's having electrical issues ever since I got back to the states, so I've been trying to fix that and the passlock has been happening way more often but I'd still be down to do something if I get this stuff figured out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

betteleal

We live in Bellingham from April to October and would like to get together with some other Hummers. Might go to Northwest Overland Rally as well. Since no more Hummer dealers, very few good rides or rallys. We have 2006 H1 alpha and a 2005 H2. Email betteleal@aol.com