• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2003 street legal humvee

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 6.2 is probably mated to a TH400 tranny. There is mo way it will do 80 and 70 is really out of the question also. That is too high for that truck.

GreatDaneHummer

I would say $45k is crazy for that truck.. just my 2 cents but when you can buy them up for $5800 think of how much custom refresh parts you could do to make it how you want? Brand new performance 6.5's you can get for $12k or so. Trans another $5k. I mean hell you could rebuild most of it for $30k even better than OEM.

Kurt

Too much and it's probably a mistitled/registered 2003. In any state with emissions you are going to have issues with "newer" HMMWV"s... because I'm seeing HMMWV's that were 1985 that were recapitalized in the 20xx's and then the guys who get them register them using the recapitalized dataplate not the factory dataplate, which makes the vehicle a no-go in many states.

Dumb and overpriced.

I'm in the market for one eventually but I want to keep it mostly military and it has to be a pre-98.