• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A trip to S FL.

Woodtick

Only one day of off road and it was mild. Very dry down there. Met up with a old Navy bud who took us out on one of his boats. He is the swamp buggy 2016 champion. We didn't take his rig out because it was so dry. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg There is talk of renting a RV and putting the 3 on a trailer for spring break in Moab next year.:corn:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
South Florida and Moab look a lot alike, so no need to do a special trip out west ;).

Glad you had a great vacation with the family. Some great pics there.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love the warning sign behind the little girl's head.......I guess a pic IS worth a thousand words.

:)

Woodtick

That's awesome ! I live in Naples !!! Best place on earth !
The boat pics are all in Naples or just off the coast. We put the boat in at the Bayview park boat ramp. Enjoyed a few meals at Goldie's and the Black Eyed Pig. We based out of the Naples Grande Resort. I love that area. :cheers:

Simplelife

The boat pics are all in Naples or just off the coast. We put the boat in at the Bayview park boat ramp. Enjoyed a few meals at Goldie's and the Black Eyed Pig. We based out of the Naples Grande Resort. I love that area. :cheers:
Ah the black eyed pig down pine ridge and Shirley street! Another good place is in goodland (right by marco island) it's called the little bar , looks like crap on the outside but have amazing stone crab and grouper balls! I love it out here it's so relaxing... crime is pretty low , .. and fishing is always prettt good!

Woodtick

Never went to the Goodland because my bud is friends with the owner of Stans.:giggle: We went down that way a few times by boat. The raw oysters at Stans are 3" long. I wasn't driving the boat, so I was able to take in a bunch of cold ones and piss in the ice filled troft.:shame:I was very impressed with the food at Noodles Itailion Cafe. They had Peroni Beer so I new they were a real Itailion place. When I am out of town, I love to eat where the locals eat. Mostly because I'm cheap.:giggle:

Simplelife

Oh stans! Lol that place gets kinda crazy at times lol.. that's awesome.. it's nice down here.. kinda like a hidden little town.. or was anyway lol a lot of people moving down here..

4speedfunk

Hey WT....I was down in FL at the same time (boat shopping). I mostly stayed in the Clearwater/Tarpon Springs/N. Tampa area. We did 2507 miles in seven days in a 2017 Impala.