• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

OBD 11 Not giving info

Peep

I had a good OBD11 reader, but it was not giving me a signal to my iphone or ipad anymore. So I assumed the OBD11 reader was bad. Knowing me, I ordered a HUB's up display that would also show errors.

Problem is when i plug in the heads up display it only shows battery voltage. Nothing else. When I plug in my OBD11 reader, I do not see a web address show up.

I disconnected the battery over night, and charged the battery fine. Reconnected and tried both, same problem!

Any ideas!!!

Kyle

I would try using an actual OBD-II reader that doesn't involve any kind of bluetooth or wireless syncing involved, just a standalone reader. That will confirm it really is the OBD-II or not.

Peep

OK, went and had my OBD11 reader read by a hand held code reader. everything looks good. even reset the gas cap error ok. But HUD and wireless scanner still do not work.

Any ideas now?

Peep

does anyone know where the OBD2 fuse is or the Cigar/Cigarette lighter fuse is?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Don't have my manual handy but the fuse list is there and it calls out the 12V outlets

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk