• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The NEW H4O shirts are available!

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Well, almost :). I need to order a bunch so if we can get some pre-orders that would be good. I don't mind keeping a stock but at the same time I don't want to stock a bunch of 4XLs and not have them sell, or not order any and then have a demand.

You can order and pay now or just tell me what you'd be ordering. Shirts will be available early April.

$20 including shipping. (Sorry, costs have gone up a bit)

When ordering, please be sure to include quantity, sizes and shipping address. You'll have to do the math to enter in the total being paid.

Shirts: Gildan cotton, black
Front: H4O logo on left breast
i-FbVhDrg-S.png

Back:
This awesome new design! The color is more muted than the orange of the front logo. It's darker so the attention is focused on the design vs. the color.

i-vpccb4C-XL.png

Attachments

• i-FbVhDrg-S.png
    i-FbVhDrg-S.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 742

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
That's the right page that pops up - just enter $40 in that box and when prompted for notes or message to seller please provide your mailing address.

rascole

Just paid but the box to write in had a circle and crossed out. So, the anonymous $40 is from me. If my address doesn't show up on the Paypal invoice let me know and I'll PM it to you. I'll be back your way the weekend of April 7 so if they are in I'll pick them up.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Just paid but the box to write in had a circle and crossed out. So, the anonymous $40 is from me. If my address doesn't show up on the Paypal invoice let me know and I'll PM it to you. I'll be back your way the weekend of April 7 so if they are in I'll pick them up.
Got the payment. If I need address I will let you know. These pre-orders are helping me gauge the final inventory. I will carry some inventory

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Panzer07

2 xl long sleeves and 1 xs is possible short or long sleeve no matter is for my daughter.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Women's small is as small as we can go without paying for a second shirt design. This design won't fit on XS or children's sizes.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Thanks James. We're only doing the H4O shirts in short sleeve. Were you looking to get a Moab shirt but ordered a regular H4O shirt?