• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Ready to order! 2017 Moab Black Sheep t-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
The 2017 Moab Black Sheep shirt is READY to order!

$18 - men's and ladies (yes, we will have a ladies' cut shirt)
$20 - men's long sleeve

When ordering, please include in the Paypal order the sizes and adjust the price accordingly (gotta do some math!)

The front will have the smaller H4O logo on the breast. The back will be this design and the navy blue is the shirt color

Shirt: Navy blue, short sleeve (long sleeve $2 more). Sizes: Small to 4XL

Price: $18 each, delivered to Moab. Ordering will close on Sunday, March 12. Ordering is limited to attendees (past and present). We need to get orders in quickly to allow for production time and delivery to Moab just a few weeks from now.AGAIN, ORDERING IS NOT LIVE YET BUT WILL BE SHORTLY.

Please indicate sizes and quantities when you order. If you forget to give size/quantity in the order just send me a PM.
i-2KGLCFL-L.jpg

Last edited:

jakesz28

Can i get 1 medium short, 1 XL short, XXL short and XXL long? 4 shirts total. I should be able to make it this year.

Thanks.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Quantities above recorded

Can you get a 11x also?
Peep, sorry but these shirts are for Black Sheep event attendees only. I'm about to post the new H4O shirt that you can order.

One XL long sleeve, one XL short sleeve, one medium short sleeve and one small short sleeve.
Please confirm any of these in ladies' sizes

In for one mens and one ladies
Will do. Using the same sizes from 2013. PM me to confirm.

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Is ordering live? I didn't read and didn't adjust price [emoji85] I ordered 2 short sleeves. I'll just order an additional long sleeve

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Is ordering live? I didn't read and didn't adjust price [emoji85] I ordered 2 short sleeves. I'll just order an additional long sleeve
I got you for two shirts as original stated above, one short sleeve and one long sleeve. No need to pay for a third unless you want a third.

Neo

Badfish
two long sleeve BS shirts XL two H4O shirts XL and i owe you 4 bucks after paypal goes through i did 4 x $18.00

Silverton34

Ladies Medium Short Sleeve
Ladies Medium Long Sleeve
Mens XXL Short Sleeve
Mens XXL Long Sleeve

It only let me pay $18 each, I will owe you $4 when I see you in Moab?

Kurt

Paid for 5 shirts [90$] via paypal.

2x XL
2X XXL
1X XXXL

all short sleve. At this time it's Me + 1 but it may be Me + 3. So I figure I'll get the extra shirts :D

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Alrock,
Just ordered 3 BSHS week T shirts - 2 L and 1 ladies S. All short sleeve, $54 paid via Paypal.

I also want to order and still need to pay for 1 of the new H40 shirts - size L. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.