• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Poly LCA Bushings

H3Wolf

They do sometimes squeak alot. Installed some on my mom's truck when I worked in a autoshop, and they squeaked on some bumps, but they still in there to this day

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GreatDaneHummer

I posted this in Alrock's thread, but I thought it warranted it's own thread to bring more attention to it for those who may be interested. I had searched for these for quite a while, but just stumbled across them today before I ordered an OEM set as a pattern for turning some poly bushings.

Poly Urethane Bushings for H3 --> http://siberianbushing.com/catalog/HUMMER/WORLDWIDE/H3/H3/2008

Are these prices in USD or Ruble?

mjferencak

I tried ordering some bushing from Siberian but it kept telling me to select method of shipment. Problem is there was no box or anything to select shipping.

Nevermind I found it. It's right above where you enter your address.

Last edited:

RamRod

They do sometimes squeak alot. Installed some on my mom's truck when I worked in a autoshop, and they squeaked on some bumps, but they still in there to this day

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There is a special (extremely sticky) lube that you are supposed to put on Poly bushings which basically eliminate 95% of the squeaks...

I bought a small tub of it (around the size of a beer can) for $18... So it ain't cheap stuff!

OP thanks for posting! I just placed an order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peep

this confuses me. I ordered some #2 and got what looks like #3 in your photo from GM. Is the photo right? Have not installed them yet.

RamRod

Have you installed them yet? If so how do you like them? Notice any more road noise/vibrations??

Are they Yellow bushings like on the site? I assume they will be, but most other companies are selling black and red poly so I thought there might be a chance they come a different colour..

08H3

I have not installed them yet. They are not an extremely hard bushing. 65A on a durometer. Yes, they are yellow.

lsv_palana

I also ordered all the bushing for my h3.. delivery takes 5 days.. now i plan to install them.. as for watch list - i hope i am in all your country watch list too :)