• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Bipods

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been using GG&G bipods and have been happy with them. I can generally catch them on sale for around or slightly under $200.00. I have been looking at Atlas bipods. I really like what I see in them but have never had one. Are any of you guys using them? Are the worth the extra money over a GG&G?

DFW Spartan

I've never used or owned anything other than an Atlas bipod. In fact I have two of them. Bought my first ~8 years ago to go on my RR LAR-8. Bought my second a year ago to go on my Ruger RPR 6.5 CM. For what it's worth, I highly recommend them. But then again, I really don't have another point of reference.

svxr8dr

I chose an GG&G XDS-2 over an Atlas on a 6.5 Grendel build only because I felt the bipod legs were easier to manipulate. I do think the Atlas is more compact and lighter though.

Last edited:

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Never used a GG&G one but I have just about every generation of Atlas. I really like the adaptability it has. You can add extension legs or change the feet to whatever your needs are. Great bipod.