• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

2017 Moab Black Sheep April 16-21

Alphah3

I'm planning on rolling out the 18th/19th until the 21st. May sooner. Former handle was BlackRockH3. I have a chair I left at the Outpost about 6 years ago. LOL

Highatop

I think Steven and I are goin to make it, we were just talkin about you all. All good of course, lol. Most likely stayin at Lazy Lizard again and be there Sunday or Monday. We will bring the cookies and goldfish as always...I love this time of year, Spring is on its way...

Kurt

Got a room booked over at La Quinta Inn on main street, I figured I would grab it now, I still have the option of camping depending on how many extras come along with me.

deserth3

So deserth3 are you camping at NEO's or someplace else? I'll be staying at Ken's Lake (hopefully); if I can make it. It's worth a trip just to meet the camp host.:giggle:
Haven't decided yet. Still waiting to hear if my daughter is coming with me. My friend with the H2 may come down for part of the week too.
If you come I'll start at Ken's lake and go from there.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
What day are you heading down? If I go, it will be on Easter Sunday. At around 8AM, I-15 through SLC is actually sane. Usually get into Moab around 1-2; depends on how many times I get out to walk the dogs around.

Highatop

Ok, we are booked at the Lazy Lizard for that Monday to Friday. If we can get the cabin earlier, Sunday we will, Also, what about shirts for this year?

Sportyford

Probationary Member
Hi alroc, I just found this thread and I might try to do this next year. I don't have much experience off road so a group event would be good. Always wanted to do Moab. I have a H3 with the adventure package, no modifications, Nitto Terra Grapplers. It runs great so far. took it to South Dakota last summer and Colorado last christmas. Love driving it. What would you recommend I bring for the trail, are the tires I have good? Probably do the mild trails, I'll have the wife and will need to drive back home to oklahoma.

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
One inner tie rod, one outer tie rod and one half shaft, ice chest, flashlight, some warm clothes. Others will be carrying tools, straps, etc. if you have straps, etc bring them. We will get you through everything and back off of the trail. If you have nerf bars remove them. Adventure pkg and tires are good to go.

GreatDaneHummer

Maybe we can get a full size trailer for multiple rigs heading all the way from the east like Chicago where I am? If anyone is out this far please PM me and maybe we can get something pulled together? I do not want to drive my H3 all the way out there and back.

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Time to adjust my tablet mount to give passengers more legroom

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Here's Reloader's cooling setup
i-LJfrMVK-L.jpg

i-V3dFmb2-L.jpg