• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Where'd CalamityGirl go?

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Brodie's been lurking here a bit.

Y'all remember a guy named Matt? I think he went by Green_1

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Matt...never heard of him. Rumor has it that he still has an H1 but no one, including him, has seen it in the last year or so.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Candy/Candi/Candie (however the hell you spell it) transitioned and is now known as Cameron.

Matt is a Scientologist now and schmoozing with the Cruze's and Travolta's.

His H1 may or may not be located somewhere on my property, seeking sanctuary while awaiting its refugee visa to be approved.

Sooooo.........while we are on the subject, WTF happened to TimGco?

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Alec descended into Jeep hell, Timgco is wandering around lost apparently since he isn't here and Frank is forted up on his mountain top. Occasional sighting in Moab confirm their continued existence.

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Could this be Timgco's latest?
14c4371ad5a71567da23b7d34a016216.jpg

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh ****......I am staying out of that one.

Candy, Candi, Candie (or how ever the hell you spell it) is rumored to carry a switch blade in her bra.

and..

I hear Matt is a pretty decent shot.

While the possibility of chance encounters with either is somewhat remote, not sure I want to risk it.

8^)

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Matt isn't that good of a shot, not much practice lately. I will have to take Mark's word on the knife in the bra story.

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
The operative word in my earlier post regarding Candy, Candi, Candie (or how ever the hell you spell it) and her alleged blade was "rumored".

I have no personal, first hand knowledge.

All I know for sure is that Luis was involved somehow, in some incident, that resulted in said rumor.

:wink: