• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Christopher Brewin

Probationary Member
I haven't got H2 hummer yet but interested to get one and put a conversion Duramax 6.6 liter In I would like to no if anyone can recommend shop to do the conversion I have some shops in mind please let me know if any of you had a conversion done by these shop or any others and anyone had experience with them DuraBur but they have no website just youtube page, or h-line conversions Jonathan Goodwin or Predator Inc but I have seen bad reviews online

Im from Australia sydney nsw and want to Import a H2 Hummer not shore UTE or one with hard top and what to convert it to diesel Duramax over there or what would someone recommend because I want to get good fule/ kilometers from the hummer

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Predator has probably done more than anyone but they get mixed reviews. Jonathon used to have a good reputation but I have not heard anything about him in a long time except that he made some really dubious claims and had a lot of doubters. Don't know that I would trust a vehicle with him.

Last edited:

GreatDaneHummer

From my limited experience Predator seems to always get the job done but none of their installs looks "OEM". Always like 1 step above a do it yourself but not quite meeting their true potential. Just my 2 cents.

Christopher Brewin

Probationary Member
I would like to here from someone who has a Hummer H2 conversion to Duramax and where they got it done and the ups and downs from the process and
Any photos of your hummer Duramax conversions I would appreciate

Last edited:

capitalx

Probationary Member
From my limited experience Predator seems to always get the job done but none of their installs looks "OEM". Always like 1 step above a do it yourself but not quite meeting their true potential. Just my 2 cents.

I agree to "OEM" Once you get behind the wheel of an Allison/Duramax there is no going back. But i do think the possibility should be there. I think these pics are from my 4th build.

20180413_101506.jpg20150623_115500.jpg20160729_112056.jpgB3rtSide.jpg