• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Get your Rancho warranty now!

rascole

If you have a Rancho lift for your H3 now is the time to get any warranty items replaced now, parts are disappearing.
I bought a used Rancho kit from a member here and I am in the middle of doing some mods to it before I install it. The front cross member was slightly bent but easily fixed. I figured I see if Rancho would warranty it. They said they would but because replacement parts are disappearing, they sent me back over to Summit Racing where it was originally purchased. Luckily they had just 1 left on the shelf back East somewhere. Don't wait or it may be too late. Got my part in last night.

rancho.jpg

Romeo

What parts should we start the warranty on? Like the sagging leafs and cross member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgalpha08

"Like Nothing Else"
Imo warranty whatever you can. Most everything can be fabbed or replaced on the kit relatively easily with the exception of the steering knuckles. Concensus was that this would be the most difficult part to have custom made for a knock off kit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Panzer07

Glad u got it mate...I'd warranty whatever I can get crossmembers knuckles bushings, Springs swabar links...etc

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Traxx

I would warranty something if it actually needed to be replaced. Just because they stop production of a low sales volume item on a discontinued vehicle doesn't mean your entitled to a garage full of free 'just in case' parts.

rascole

They said on the phone that any 'suspension component" was covered under the limited lifetime warranty.

Traxx - Didn't think I said get your free stuff now. I stated my issue, sent in a picture, and my part was in hand less than a week later. Some people may have a issue that they have been procrastinating on replacing, I was giving a reminder that because our kits are discontinued, do it now. Yes, Rancho did ask for the used part back, so a garage full of free parts likely won't happen. The only parts that cannot be fixed by a quality fab shop would be the knuckles.